There are many skin care products being sold today making various claims. You need to be smart when you’re in the market for these products. You can’t just believe everything you read on the product’s label. In order to make sure that the product is really effective and completely safe, you need to thoroughly review the formulation and check what feedback and reviews are saying about it. Check the formulation carefully and look for potentially harmful ingredients. Also, look for clinical evidence proving the safety and effectiveness of each ingredient. In this article, we will be reviewing a skin care product that claims to significantly improve the skin’s appearance and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
What Is the New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate?
The product to be scrutinized is from one of the most popular skin care companies today. It is from L’Oreal which has an established reputation for offering a wide range of quality skin care products. The product is the New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate which is simply a rich serum that visibly improves the appearance of the skin. It improves skin quality and helps address uneven skin texture. It also visibly reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines.
The serum concentrate from L’Oreal contains 2% LR2412 which is a potent ingredient that visibly improves the skin by tightening pores, reducing the appearance of fine lines and revealing a smoother and firmer texture of the skin. This active ingredient is clinically proven to be effective but it can cause side effects like skin irritation especially on very sensitive skin.
Another active ingredient of New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate is Perline-P which is a combination of three perfecting actives that work in optimizing the quality of the skin’s three most important dimensions: texture, pores, and lines. However, there is little evidence that this ingredient is really effective. These two are the only active ingredients mentioned on the product’s website.
How Does It Work?
The formula is designed to tighten pores, diminish fine lines and make the skin softer and smoother. It also helps improve skin texture by addressing rough and uneven skin. It is scientifically developed for all types of skin working in improving skin quality continuously over time. There is very little information available on how the product really works in delivering its claims. No details are also provided on the clinical studies proving it really works which is one of the biggest drawbacks of the “skin perfecting formula”.
What Are The Results?
According to the L’Oreal New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate website, the results from consumer self-assessments are as follows:
- In 1 week, more than 70% of users experienced tightened and less visible pores.
- In 1 week, more than 80% of users saw smoother and softer texture of their skin.
- In 1 month, users claim that the pores appear smaller and fine lines became less visible.
- About 79% of users reported seeing an improvement in the quality of their skin.
- The formula is a world renowned skin care company.
- It is designed to minimize pores, reduce the visibility of fine lines and improve the texture of the skin.
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried it.
- It is priced competitively at $24.99 per container.
- The formula isn’t substantially proven to be effective since the results provided are only from a consumer self-assessment survey.
- It is not clinically proven to be effective or safe.
- There are some users who experienced skin irritation from the formula.
- It only reduces fine lines a little but doesn’t work on other skin aging signs.
- L’Oreal New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate is not offered with a money back guarantee.
- There are many negative reviews on the product saying it is nothing more than a pore reducer and moisturizer.
Apply after cleansing the skin but before using a moisturizer. For fastest results, apply twice daily. If you have very sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before use. Perform skin testing to check for allergic reactions before use. In the case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
After carefully inspecting L’Oreal New Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate, it is a good product if you want smoother skin and reduces the visibility of pores. However, if you’re looking for anti-aging effects then it would be better to look at other products since this formula only reduces the appearance of fine lines slightly.