Vital 3 is introduced into the market in its unique oral liquid form. But unlike other joint supplements, this product works in a so-called oral tolerance mechanism and you will just need three drops of the product each day to keep going. Let us see how effective this regimen is.
What Is Vital 3?
Vital 3 is an innovative joint supplement that comes in liquid form. Unlike other joint supplements which are contained in huge capsules or tablets, Vital 3 can be easily consumed by putting three drops of the solution to your favorite juice or drink. The package comes in a bottle similar to that of an eye drop. This makes it compact, easy to use and carry. This product has only one active ingredient which is a biologically active peptide fragment of Collagen Type II-n1. This ingredient is derived from chicken cartilage and is believed to help the body maintain and support optimum joint health. The mode of action of action of Collagen Type II-n1 is called oral tolerance wherein it basically stimulates and boosts the body’s immune system in order to specifically support joint health. This oral tolerance will also help reduce joint inflammation and joint discomfort. Vital 3 does not contain any building blocks for joint health like glucosamine, chondroitin, or even MSM that we would normally see in most joint supplements.
Indications for Use of Vital 3
This product can be used to address problems like:
- Constant joint discomfort and stiffness.
- Joint pain when doing sports or other rigorous activities.
- Morning stiffness.
- Back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and other joint discomforts.
- Limited range-of-motion.
Does Vital 3 Work?
Vital 3 has been found effective by some consumers however if you examine its sole ingredient, it will tell you that it does not necessarily support or even contribute to the regeneration of damaged cells of the joints and cartilages in the body. Yes, the product targets the production of lubricating fluid to act as a cushion between joints in order to prevent frictional damage however Vital 3 does not contain any joint building blocks like glucosamine, chondroitin, or MSM that will allow repair of already damaged cells of the joints and cartilages.
It may have also helped other consumers reduce joint pain and stiffness but it does not address the cause of joint pain. It just basically stimulates a specific joint immune response to reduce joint discomfort but it does not resolve the cause of problem. As people age and also with every day activities, degradation of joints and cartilages happen over time. The joint and cartilage structures are damaged, production of synovial fluid is reduced, and inflammation results in the process. However, the oral tolerance mechanism of Vital 3 only resolves the synovial fluid production. The immune cells stimulated by the Collagen Type II-n1 specifically react to the synovial tissue in order to enhance the production of the lubricating fluid.
The Cost of Vital 3
One bottle of Vital 3 costs $38.99. Following the recommended dosage of three drops per day, the bottle will be good for a six week supply.
Good points about Vital 3
- Vital 3 comes in form of oral liquid drops wherein you just have to use three drops per day. It is very suitable for people who have difficulty swallowing huge tablets or capsules.
- It can be incorporated into any preferred juice or even to just plain water.
- It is tasteless and odorless making it very easy for consumption.
- Since it does not contain glucosamine it safe for people with shellfish allergy.
- It does contain gluten which also makes it safe for people with gluten allergy.
- The price of the product is quite cheaper compared to other supplements given the fact that it will last for 6 six weeks.
Bad points about Vital 3
- The product only relies on the specific immune response of the body in order to stimulate the production of synovial fluid.
- It does not contain joint building blocks like glucosamine, chondroitin, or MSM which can support joint health and repair damaged joints.
- Since the product relies on the oral tolerance mechanism, the body takes time in getting used to this targeted immune stimulation thus the results can be seen within a minimum of six weeks of using the product.
Side Effects of using Vital 3
According to the manufacturer, Vital 3 does not produce any untoward side effects however since it is not a naturally occurring substance in the body, it might still cause:
- gastric upset
Precautions and Warnings in Using Vital 3
If you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently undergoing any form of treatment, consult your physician first prior to taking this joint supplement.
For your safety, if you have known allergy to chicken, eggs, or any other chicken products, ask your physician first prior to taking this supplement because allergic reaction may happen.
Avoid using this product if you are pregnant or is currently giving breastfeeds to your child.
Sine Vital 3 is a natural joint supplement and it will not require you to take huge tablets or capsules, it can be considered a good product. However, if you look closely, you will realize that Vital 3 will not really address why you are having joint pain. Yes, it might improve the production of the synovial fluid through the oral tolerance mechanism but it will not be a long-term solution to joint problems. Discomfort and stiffness are often a result of damaged or inflammed joints and cartilages. And these problems are not addressed holistically by the product.