Vasostam is a product that promises a lot of things, including the ability to enlarge ones penile size up to 3 inches. Their product is fairly new to the market, and looks remarkably similar to a product called Vaso 9. I decided to take an in-depth look at this product to see if it really does what they say it will do.
What is Vasostam?
Developed by a company called RAS LLC, Vasostam is an all natural (no prescription required) supplement designed to boost significant penis size. Based on a “precision vasogenic expansion technology” , it actually says you will increase your penis size anywhere from 2 – 5 inches using their product, but doesn’t give an official timeline.
Vasostam does not make it clear whether or not this size gain happens with an erect or a flaccid (soft) penis, but does state that you do not have to combine it with pumps, penis extenders, enlargement exercises, or anything else. They also do not mention whether or not the size gain from Vasostam is permanent or if your penis will return to its original size once you stop taking it.
Let’s Get To The Bottom of This!
Vasostam has a pretty detailed explanation of how their product works, complete with diagrams and scientific references. They say not only will you gain significant size, but your penis will look rock solid (and bigger than your friends), and also promote increased sensitivity.
So how does Vasostam do all of this? While they don’t explicitly state it in their “how it works” page, the answer is in a very common ingredient called L-Arginine. Without boring you with the scientific details, L-Arginine was studied 20 years ago and shown to help with a process called Vasodilation.
Vasodilation allows for the cell walls in the arteries to expand and increase blood flow to the penis during an erection. Your body actually naturally produces arginine, but levels start to decrease once you hit your mid to late 20’s.
The makers of Vasostam also mention that it contains other ingredients, such as Tribulus Terrestris, L-Citrulline (an amino acid), Eurycoma Longifolia, Maca Root, Avena Sativa, and Long Pepper. These ingredients are commonly found in other male enhancement supplements, and have proven to act as potent all natural aphrodisiacs.
Vasostam Ingredients and How They Work?
When you call yourself the “Next Generation of Penis Expansion Technology”, you’d better have a formula that can back that up. As for Vasostam, theirs is proprietary, and they call it Protedexx.
- Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris is the featured ingredient. The way tribulus works is by upping the amount of Luteinizing Hormone that gets secreted by the pituitary gland. The LH then signals the testes to produce more testosterone. The more testosterone you have flowing through your body, the more sexual desires you have and the better you perform. The Tribulus from Bulgaria is widely known to be the most potent, and Vasostam harvests it just at the peak time and in such a way as to retain its greatest potency.
Also making it on the Vasostam ingredient list are:
- L-Arginine and L-Citrulline which are pro-sexual nutrients that act as precursors to nitric oxide. They help your body to produce higher levels of NO which leads to vasodilation and a relaxation of the wall of the penis. This allows for more blood to enter, causing bigger, harder erections.
- Eurycoma Longifolia and Avena Sativa which both help free up testosterone that’s been bound to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globule). Bound testosterone is useless. It needs to be free in order to have any effect on your sexual performance.
- Mnbaca Root and Indian Long Pepper are both known to be herbal aphrodisiacs that have been used for centuries to increase libido and sexual appetite.
We could not find any other ingredients in their formula. The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken once a day on an empty stomach. You should start to notice a slight difference within a few days, but the whole growth process will take closer to 12 weeks.
Pro’s of Vasostam
- Clean looking, professional website
- Apparently real reviews
- All Natural Ingredients
- Doesn’t require a prescription
- Ships Worldwide
- Made in the US
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Con’s of Vasostam
- Numerous tales of scams on Rip Off Report.com
- No conclusive studies
- Untested by us so far
- Does not appear to help with premature ejaculation
Where to Buy Vasostam?
It does not appear that Vasostam is sold in any stores, such as GNC or vitamin shoppe, and after researching online, Amazon and Ebay do not sell it either. The only place you can buy Vasostam is on their official website, and there are a number of options as far as quantities and discounts.
A 7 bottle order will run you about an average of $22.86, which places it in the pretty cheap category when it comes to these supplements. They have a 60 day money back guarantee, but there are no clearly defined details of this guarantee.
So Does Vasostam Really Work?
It’s tough to tell outright. They produce a wide variety of Vasostam reviews from apparently real guys, complete with videos and even before and after photos proving it works. The fact that it is made in the USA gives the product even more credibility, as many of these products are made in foreign countries. It is also rated highly on several review websites, being displayed in the top 3 for many of them.
The makers of Vasostam do say that their product is clinically studied, but we could not find these studies. They produce a list of references at the bottom of their FAQ page, but these references do not state that Vasostam was the product being studied, it just references studies of L-Arginine.
While they do promise significant results, it’s pretty safe to say that you will not increase your penis size 3-4 inches. No male enhancement pill will do this. There are no clinical studies of L-Arginine that prove taking any significant quantities of L-Arginine will produce results like that, despite what they will lead you to believe. The photos and reviews on their site may be legit, or it may be a ruse to get you to believe that their product really works.
Our Top Male Enhancement Choices